Since 1989, Slime has been committed to providing our customers with high quality, innovative tire care products. As the worldwide leader in tire care, we offer a complete line that allows us to present retailers and distributors with a category solution, while giving customers the tools they need to care for their tires, save money, and stay safe. We are dedicated to creating products that are safe for the user, the tire, and the environment—as solidified by Slime’s Green Promise. Slime prides itself in attracting the best employees. We are looking for creative, self-driven, dynamic and experience people to become a part of our team.
Slime’s company leadership believes that its people are its most valuable resource. We are committed to offering challenging work, competitive compensation and benefits, along with opportunities for professional advancement and personal development. Slime is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an outstanding package of insurance and other benefits to all regular, full time employees.
- 401k plan – Eligible employees may elect to contribute a percentage of their pay to the ITW Savings & Investment Plan, this is a superb pre-tax retirement savings program. Employees are immediately eligible to receive a company matching contribution.
- Business Travel Life Insurance- At no cost to employee, the company provides Business Travel Life Insurance.
- ITW Foundation Match – ITW Foundation will match three (3) for one (1) donation dollars paid to a non-for profit 501(c) (3) organization
- Holidays – Eleven (11) holidays per year
- Vacation – attractive vacation package (starting with ten (10) days per year for new hires)
- Sick Leave – Five (5) paid sick days a year
- Jury Duty – Slime pays for jury duty for eligible employees for up to five (5) days
- Bereavement Pay – up to five (5) workdays will be paid to eligible employees in the event of a death of an immediate or extended family member
- Health Insurance – a choice of two Blue Cross-Blue Shield PPO plans
- Dental Plan – PPO dental plan with MetLife
- Life Insurance – Company paid basic life insurance for employees and family
- Short-Term Disability Plan - company paid Short Term disability plan
- Long-Term Disability Plan – company paid Long Term disability plan
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Child Care Reimbursement Plan – pre-tax dollars may be used for dependent care, out of pocket medical, dental and vision expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus Program – Employees receive a bonus for applicant referrals
- In-house training – Slime provides numerous courses on-site for continual training and supports outside training as well
- Employee discount program - for employee purchases at multiple stores/services
please send you resume to email@example.com
Logistics Specialist: Job Profile and Description (located in Arkansas)
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for all freight movement into, within, and out of the logistics network. Transportation will include small package, less than truckload, full truckload and containerized shipments of raw materials and finished goods. The Logistics Specialist will work daily to meet requested schedules and deadlines, without compromising compliance. This position reports to the Distribution Warehouse Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support outbound orders by preparing shipping documents for domestic shipments, and coordinate with logistics department on international shipment documents.
- Work closely with carriers to schedule daily shipments.
- Maintain great relationships with vendors to create long-term partnerships.
- Analyze customer orders for shortages, and coordinate with inventory management representative to determine availability.
- Release customer orders to warehouse for processing.
- Coordinate and perform all aspects of OEM shipments.
- Analyze transportation for trends & abnormalities.
- Assist to maintain compliance manuals.
- Maintain customer specification manuals and visual aids for warehouse personnel.
- Document customer requirements.
- Investigate shipper & consignee complaints regarding lost, short & damaged merchandise and determine root cause analysis.
- Manage various reports.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Have strong logistics background in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Have proficient computer skills with thorough knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency with operating and warehouse Management software.
- Understanding of hazardous materials a plus
- Able to work independently, be dependable and adapt to changes in systems and procedures.
- Employee must work well under pressure while meeting multiple tasks or competing deadlines.
- Ability to sit for a long period of time.
- Must be able to lift between 25-50 pounds.
- Minimal Travel (less than 10%).
Education and Qualifications
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. required
- 3- 5 years related experience
Blender – Arkansas (Located in Arkansas)
Produce required batches to support production schedule.
To perform all the duties of blending sealants and maintaining a clean, organized department while insuring consistent high quality batches and making recomendations on equipment and process improvements and setting monthly goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Produce required batches to support production schedule.
2. Perform and record required quality test and batch data.
3. Maintain a safe, clean and organized working area.
4. Perform and record sanitation requirements.
5. Maintain blending equipment and recommend equipment or process improvements.
6. Support R&D with sealant design and test batches.
- Provide a clear concise reporting program on batches and types of sealants produced daily.
- Perform daily sanitation audit.
- Fill out required information on work orders and quality reports.
- Document or maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide written recommendation for department improvements.
- Assist bottling production with custom sealant blends.
- Make recommendations to improve the production flow.
- Review blending schedule and make recommendations.
Skills and Specifications
- Must have a working knowledge of forklift operations.
- Read and write English clearly.
- Fill out daily information on an Excel spreadsheet and be familiar with Office suite and Macola.
- Understand quality requirements of position.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- An ability to understand blending, weighing and pumping equipment are required for the position.
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Education and Qualifications:
- Education: High School Graduate or G.E.D.,
- Experience: 2 Years of warehouse or production work
- Other: Forklift certification on sit down and stand up forklifts.