Since 1989, Slime has been committed to providing our customers with high quality, innovative tire care products. As the worldwide leader in tire care, we offer a complete line that allows us to present retailers and distributors with a category solution, while giving customers the tools they need to care for their tires, save money, and stay safe. We are dedicated to creating products that are safe for the user, the tire, and the environment—as solidified by Slime’s Green Promise. Slime prides itself in attracting the best employees. We are looking for creative, self-driven, dynamic and experience people to become a part of our team.
Slime’s company leadership believes that its people are its most valuable resource. We are committed to offering challenging work, competitive compensation and benefits, along with opportunities for professional advancement and personal development. Slime is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an outstanding package of insurance and other benefits to all regular, full time employees.
- 401k plan – Eligible employees may elect to contribute a percentage of their pay to the ITW Savings & Investment Plan, this is a superb pre-tax retirement savings program. Employees are immediately eligible to receive a company matching contribution.
- Business Travel Life Insurance- At no cost to employee, the company provides Business Travel Life Insurance.
- ITW Foundation Match – ITW Foundation will match three (3) for one (1) donation dollars paid to a non-for profit 501(c) (3) organization
- Holidays—Nine (9) holidays per year
- Vacation—attractive vacation package (starting with ten (10) days per year for new hires)
- Sick Leave—Five (5) paid sick days a year
- Jury Duty—Slime pays for jury duty for eligible employees for up to five (5) days
- Bereavement Pay—up to five (5) workdays will be paid to eligible employees in the event of a death of an immediate or extended family member
- Health Insurance—a choice of two Blue Cross-Blue Shield PPO plans
- Dental Plan—PPO dental plan with MetLife
- Life Insurance—Company paid basic life insurance for employees and family
- Deferred Savings Plan (401k)—Employees can elect to defer up to the maximum allowable of their pre-tax earnings
- Short-Term Disability Plan— company paid Short Term disability plan
- Long-Term Disability Plan—company paid Long Term disability plan
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Child Care Reimbursement Plan—pre-tax dollars may be used for dependent care, out of pocket medical, dental and vision expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus Program—Employees receive a bonus for applicant referrals
- In-house training—Slime provides numerous courses on-site for continual training and supports outside training as well
- Employee discount program – for employee purchases at multiple stores/services
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
The Operation Manager’s job is to execute Manufacturing and Distribution in an efficient manner. This includes but is not limited to managing: 1) Shipping & Receiving, 2) Warehousing, 3) Scheduling, 4) Production, 5) Quality Control, 6) Maintenance, 7) Assets, 8) and Environmental, Health, & Safety. The Operations Manager will report to the Global Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster an employee-oriented organization and culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, quality, team- work, and dedication to the goals of the organization.
- Ensure operational efficiency as measured by annual goals defined in the X-Matrix.
- Assure accuracy of Inventory transactions.
- Maintain Facilities/Equipment and protect Assets.
- Assure Quality and Environmental objectives are met.
- Maintain Safe workingenvironment.
- Comply with allEnvironmental, Health, and Safety regulations.
- Assure production and shipping schedules are met.
- Properly implement the ITW Toolbox.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Is a key member of the company Environmental Team for ISO 14001.
Skills and Specifications
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, critical thinking to make and implement good decisions
- Demonstrated ability to speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Operating and Warehouse management software.
- Business acumen skills.
- Ability to mentor and supervise.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships.
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be able to work in a variety of environments including office, warehouse, trade show and others
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Travel 10-20%
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited university or institution.
- Master’s degree in Business or Logistics a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing environment