Slime Tube Protectors
SLiME Tube Protectors
Road and Cross Bikes: SL-T1027( Twin Pack), SL-B1027(Single Pack)
- 24-26 x 1 3/8
- 27 x 1 1/8 – 1 1/4
- 700 x 28-35
BMX and Kid’s Bikes: SL-T1520 (Twin Pack), SL-B1520 (Single Pack)
- 20 x 1.5-1.75 to 20 x 1.9-2.125
Mountain Bike 24 inch: SL-T1524 (Twin Pack), SL-B1524 (Single Pack)
- 24 x 1.5-2.125
Mountain Bikes and Cruisers: SL-T1526(Twin Pack), SL-B1526 (Single Pack)
- 26 x 1.5-1.75 to 26 x 1.9-2.125
TO INSTALL SLIME LINER:
1. Remove wheel from bicycle and deflate tube.
2. Remove tire from rim using tire lever.
3. Remove inner tube.
4. Lay tire on ground and insert Slime Liner against tire. Overlap the ends of the liner. Do not trim liner.
5. Reinsert inner tube and slightly inflate. Liner must be between tire and tube.
6. Replace tire on rim while keeping Slime Liner centered.
7. Reinflate tire to recommended air pressure. Do not overinflate.
*Liners are coated with a mineral oil to prevent the material from sticking to itself. If using tape or other adhesive material to hold liner ends in place, first clean the area with rubbing alcohol to remove surface oil.
Best for Rough Road!, Sep 28, 2011
Reviewer: Nitin Jain
I am New Delhi, INDIA.
I recently shifted to Rajasthan, India and using my cycle here.
As Rajasthan is rural area of India as compare to India. My Bicycle was punk often. Now I used Tube Protector. Results: \\\"0\\\" Tyre Puncture.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No