- The types of information we collect
- How we use your information
- The steps we take to keep your information safe
- How to access and update your information
What information do we collect about you?
- When you voluntarily interact with us or our website, including making an online purchase, signing up for our newsletter, joining our email list, entering a giveaway or contest, commenting on a blog post, interacting with us on social media or submitting a product review.
This personal information could include: Name, mailing address, phone number, email address, social media handles and IP address.
- More general website usage information, including analytics, social media interaction and cookies that allow us to identify and authenticate visitors, track aggregate behavior, enable important site features, track the efficacy of our website and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior.
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with it?
We collect information about you in order to communicate with you through email about products or services that we think might be of interest to you. We also collect information in order to process your online order, manage your online account and provide customer service.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at a later date. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive.